Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome. The 4th InteliSys 2016 covers theory, design and application Intelligent Systems in Bioinformatics, Chem-Informatics, Business Intelligence, Social Media and Cybernetics.
The Intelligent and Smart Computing provides more human-like thinking solutions and it is more complex, blending elements of mainframe computing, personal computing, and network computing. Smart computing usually makes use of collaborative work using software more effectively. Computing devices have become smaller, more mobile, and smarter. In order to achieve the objectives of smart computing, advanced technologies are importantly required and thus, grow quickly.
The 4th InteliSyS 2016 invites papers, original & unpublished work from individuals active in the broad theme of the conference.
The publication of all Registered Papers from InteliSys 2015 will be in Journal Special Issue.
The theme of the 4th InteliSys 2016 will be The Recent Trends of ntelligent System in Bioinformatics, Chem-Informatics, Business Intelligence, Social Media and Cybernetics.
The 4th InteliSys 2016 will comprise of 5 symposiums :
- The 2016 International Symposium on Data Science (DATA 2016)
- The 2016 International Symposium on New and Social Media (MEDIA 2016)
- The 2016 International Symposium on Smart Computing & Cybernetics (CYBER 2016)
- The 2016 International Symposium on Bio-Medical and Bioinformatics (BIO 2016)
- The 2016 International Symposium on Software Engineering (SOFT 2016)
All of submitted The 4th InteliSys 2016 papers will be peer reviewed by at least three reviewers and all of registered papers will be published in ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (ISSN 1819-6608) that indexed in SCOPUS.